Saturday, January 9, 2010

Start to Blog EvilNess!!!



I've just found out some of my other gm friends are blogging about their games here. I figured i'd give this a try. I don't like talking about my life much but I definitely love talking about the world's i've created, the lives of the people who walk in them, and their adventures across them.

My player's call me the Evil GM...why? I don't really know but that's what my player's call me so it is now my distinguished monicker. Hopefully, i can share here our stories, all the fun and the craziness. Hope you enjoy them and i'll try my best to keep them updated. I'll be posting soon about the game I'm currently running, superheroes in my own version of the Marvel Universe using the Mutant's & Masterminds system.




2 comments:

  1. Hey Russ, hope to see more of your posts :D - justin aka nikolas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Russ -- what happened? Where's the rest of the blogs?

    ReplyDelete